Do you have questions about your size, model or fit? Please use our contact form.
What is My Shoe Size?
Here Are Some Important Tips We Learned From Experience
- Comfort over looks.
Do not choose the highest heel too quickly. If
you're not used to wearing high heels: go for the medium heels.
- Select your normal street shoe size, then take off half a size and you will find the shoe size you need.
- You want your dancing shoes to have a tight fit, rather than a
- Open Toe shoes – like most on our website – have
very different characteristics then closed nose street shoes. Therefor if you have size 37,5 we would a suggest
you size 37 over size 38.
- In general the Peep/Butterfly/Envelop toe model are designed better for wider feet.
- In general the Open/Single band toe models for more suited standard feet.
- Butterfly/Peep/Envelop toe models are a bit longer in length and
wider at the widest part of the foot, then the Open toe models in the
same shoe size.
- If you have a hallux / bunion we suggest using butterfly models.
- All leather shoes wear in. Where leather gets warm and is pressed upon, it forms to your feet.
- Suede models will feel more comfortable and give in more, while patent leather or satin will feel more tight on the front.
- For long toes we suggest a peep/butterfly models so your foot is kept backwards not crossing the nose border.
- For many people the peep/envelope/butterfly toe models feel more secure then open toe models.
- The Firm Band open heel cage models feel as secure as the closed heel cage models.
- The higher the heel the more your feet is pulled backwards, resulting often in a smaller shoe size.
- Most Ladies can wear two sizes.
- Many Ladies that start dancing in Open Heel Cage models usually do not go back to closed heel cages.
This, more tips and international shoe size charts please read: What Is My Shoe Size?
What Heel Height Should I Choose?
How is the heel height measured?
What heel height should I choose?
Go here to read all info how to best choose your heel height.