Do you have questions about your fit? Please use your contact form.
What Is My Shoe Size? (ladies) – Important Tips
- Comfort over looks. Do not choose the highest heel too quickly. If you're not used to wearing high heels go for the medium heels.
- Select your normal shoe size, then take off half a size and you will find the shoe size you need.
- You want your dancing shoes to have a tight fit, rather than a loose fit. High Heel Open Toe shoes – like Comme Il Faut shoes – have very different characteristics then closed street shoes, and this is listening very close. Therefor if you have size 37,5 we would a suggest you size 37 over size 38.
- In general the Peep/Butterfly/Envelop toe model are designed better for wider feet.
- In general the Open/Single band toe models for more suited standard feet.
- Butterfly/Peep/Envelop toe models are a bit longer in length and wider at the widest part of the foot, then the Open toe models in the same shoe size.
- If you have a hallux / bunion we suggest using butterfly models.
- All leather shoes wear in. Where leather gets warm and is pressed upon, it will form to your feet.
- Suede models will feel more comfortable and give in more, while patent leather or satin will feel more tight on the front.
- For long toes we suggest a peep/butterfly models so your foot is kept backwards not crossing the nose border.
- For many people the peep/envelope/butterfly toe models feel more secure then open toe models.
- Most of the open heel cage models feel as secure as the closed heel cage models.
- The higher the heel the more your feet is pulled backwards, resulting often in a smaller shoe size.
- Most people can wear two sizes.
- The Roman foot shape works better for Open Toe Models
- The Greek & Egyptian foot shape works better for Butterfly Peep Toe Models
- Clients that slide through the front band should get the NSTF models.
Not Sure About Your Size?
Take a piece of paper, draw a line around you foot under a 60 degree angle, see example. Then measure the length of your feet in centimeters or inches and find the correct matching shoe size on the chart.
International Shoe Size Conversion Chart - Ladies
The starting point of this chart is the sizes that Comme il Faut uses.
Comme il Faut uses the EU size standard.
*) Important 1 : Please note that the US and UK shoe sizes are derived (calculated backwards) from the actual Euro/CiF lengths. So although a US size 5.2 or a UK size 5.7 does not exist for you in your ordinary nearby shoe store, these are the correct lengths. So it is up to you to decide to which Comme Il Faut size you are nearest.
*) Important 2 : Please understand the cm and inch measurements are indicators/averages and not solid standards. Each foot is different, and there are many other important factors involved like heel height, material, circumference and shoe type to determine a good fit.
Encantadore - Lisadore Lady Flex
New in our collection are these beautiful Split sole Encantadore series!
For these shoes please use your normal street shoe sizing.
These shoes can be used for dancing, inside and outside, and daily use.